We are registered in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and comply with its regulations.
- Our employees are aware that any information provided by you is confidential to Finlay Brewer Limited.
- Specifically we do not share this information or provide lists of our customers to any third party.
- You are not obliged to provide us with any information in order to view any part of our web site. By providing personal data to Finlay Brewer Limited, you consent to the processing of such data by Finlay Brewer Limited, as described in this policy.
- If you wish to register to use our e-mail update and shortlist facilities, then your name and contact details must be provided. In doing so, you permit us to follow up your registration by telephone.
- When you request details of properties or of our other services to be sent to you we require your name, postal address, email address and telephone number.
- In the event that you ask for your name to be added to our mailing list, we retain details of your property requirements on our database.
- In addition to supplying you with the details requested, we may from time to time provide you with other information regarding the services we offer.
- You may opt out or instruct us not to send you details of either properties being offered for sale or to let by contacting the relevant office.
- You may opt out or instruct us not to send you details of services we offer, by writing to the Marketing Department, Finlay Brewer Limited.
- You may also instruct us to remove your details from our database entirely by writing to the Marketing Department, Finlay Brewer Limited.
- In the unlikely event that the business of Finlay Brewer Limited is sold or merged with another business then your details may be disclosed to the company.